Dr. Kenneth Ellner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 9 reviews

December 29th, 2015
He is the best

August 26th, 2015
This should be your Dermatologist
This guy is the best doctor I've seen in a long time. I have a friend who sees him as well and we call him "the skin whisperer". He's so knowledgeable and personable. You'll love him.

July 7th, 2015
Greatest dermatologist in the world.

July 26th, 2013
Only has time for cosmetic patients
I saw Dr.Ellner three times over a 3 year period. The first time was to examine a growth on my face and also to ask about hair loss. He spent about 5 minutes total in examining and cutting (biopsy). He brushed off the hair question with the advice to just take otc (Rogaine), since I told him my thyroid levels were always normal. He glanced at my hair line as I showed him. I'm a female, just turned 40 then. Then I had to go back a few days later for him to take a larger specimen. 3 years later, I went back for a hair consult again, this time because my rheumatologist said I should. He spent maybe 30 seconds with me, no lie. The same growth had also reappeared on my face, and as I was explaining it to him, he said, "which spot are you talking about, you pointed to like 8 things" and he grabbed the freezing spray and gave a quick application - no warning to me! He had come in wearing gloves and the eye magnification glasses, so I'm guessing I disturbed him from a more valuable patient/customer. I'll never go see him again. Zero listening skills unless you have the money for botox. Awful.

August 1st, 2011
Excellent Doctor and Good sense of Humor
Love, Love, Love this Doctor. My entire family sees him. He is very good with teenagers and knows what they WILL do and what they WON'T do. He makes it very easy for the teenagers to keep up with their cleaning regiment.Dr. Ellner also treats my issues and checks on odd looking issues instead of just waiting until it becomes a problem.We had to move to Katy, TX but he gave us a fantastic Doctor recommendation.HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. If you have teenagers or anything you might need, he is a must!!Thanks Doc!!

March 30th, 2011
Very competent
Dr Ellner is as knowledgeable as any dermatologist I've experienced. He does a more thorough exam than most. However, he was unwilling to listen to me regarding derm spots I had discovered and had listed prior to my visit. He was in a big hurry to get to his next patient. I persisted and he relented, covering most of the items on my list. I switched doctors for my next annual exam.

August 14th, 2010
Love this doc!
I went in for my annual post skin cancer 'skin survey' so much fun, but, Dr. Ellner was efficient and funny and made it much less of a trial. Also, I had some age spots on my face which he 'froze' off at a very reasonable cost. I won't mind going every year now that I've found such a great doc!

August 8th, 2010
Best DR
My brother had a really bad skin condition. It was so bad he didn't even want to leave the house. We tried to find someone who could help him for about a year. After countless drs, we were completely hopeless. Dr. Ellner fixed his condition in two weeks. He really empathized with my brother and was extrememly courteous. Literally the best Dr I know, not just because he helped my brother's condition, but because you can tell he genuinely is a caring person.

April 4th, 2010
Excellent doctor - have been seeing Dr. Ellner for years. Highly recommend.