A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Elman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Elman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elman
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Elman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Elman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Donald Elman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Elman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Elman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Elman practices Family Medicine near Agoura Hills, CA.
See Agoura Hills Primary Care Doctors.