A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Elman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Elman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Elman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Elman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Elman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Donald Elman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Elman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Elman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Elman practices Family Medicine near Agoura Hills, CA.
See Agoura Hills Family Physicians.