A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Engelhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Engelhart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelhart graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Engelhart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Eugene Engelhart MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Engelhart practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Engelhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Engelhart practices Internal Medicine near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Marshfield Internists.