A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Entes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Entes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Entes, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Entes graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Entes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lyle Entes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Entes practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Entes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Entes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.