A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ettinger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ettinger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettinger graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ettinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Ettinger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Ettinger practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ettinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ettinger practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Allergists and Portland Pediatricians.