Kenneth A Ewing MD Patient Reviews

October 22nd, 2014
i work in rehab nshslij
i was his patient for 20 years and we allways talk and if you dont take your medication or if it finish and you call him he will ask you why you wait so late he was like a father to me allways folling up with me when i was sick calling me on the phone my husband allways says i wich i had a docter that calls me at homehe was a 5 star docter.i can go on he allways is concern about his patients health some times i yell at him and ask him why does he talk so with his employees but he was great i was shuck when i call to speak with or to reschedule my app. i just found out on monday. no wonder i was calling the office and there was no answer. my deepest sympathy to his wife children and family he was an excelent docter he will be missed rest in peace doc.

March 15th, 2012
Excellent diagnostician.Wonderful personGreat Doctor

February 10th, 2012
A Greatful patient's daughter
This is a doctor who makes you feel at ease. He really cares about his patients. I see his compassion every time he attends to my farther .

September 20th, 2011
He is a great doctor and diagnostician.He saved my life when despite test results he knew there was something wrong and insisted on an angiogram. My major artery was 95% blocked and no test showed it. In addition, he is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He's called me many times to see how I've felt.A great doctor--a great man!

September 3rd, 2011
SPENDS ALL THE TIME WITH YOU THATS NEEDED.MAKES YOU FEEL AT EASE.IS VEREY PROFESSIONAL.I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS A GOOD DR.

August 23rd, 2011
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Ewing is an excellent diagnostician. He gives direct, no-nonsense advice and the benefit of many years of experience. I've been his patient for over 25 years. His prudence and knowledge of new diagnostic and treatment methods has saved my life on several different occasions, and kept me healthy. A fantastic doctor. Good sense of humor too.

April 26th, 2010
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Dr.Ewing is thorough, doesn't treat you like a item or a thing. Other M.D. specialists have recommended him. He is easy to talk to and I never left his office and felt that he did not listen to my concerns or that he failed to address them satisfactorily.

March 8th, 2010
Great Dr
Dr. Ewing is very knowledgeable. Like any Dr. your 15-20 min. goes too fast so you sometimes don't have time to have all your questions answered. However he will return your call and answer any questions or concerns you have. He means business when he suggests treatment. Some of his staff could be friendlier and more courteous.

October 15th, 2009
Dr. Ewing was recommended by 2 medical professionals (both surgeons), who spoke so glowingly about him that I was sure that I was in for a let down. I was wrong. He is great. He respected me, the patient, enough to take the time to explain what procedures and treatments he wished to follow and why, and also explain why he would prefer not to follow other procedures. He is simply excellent. He made me well, and was a caring person the entire way.

March 20th, 2009
Relative of Patient
He was rude, arrogant, unprofessional, condescending. Acted like his opinion was the only one that mattered. Not interested in anything you had to say. Interrupted you to hear himself speak. Cut you off in mid-sentence. No bedside manner. Should not be seeing patients.

February 26th, 2009
Relative/Patient
Rude condescending disrespectful; lacks knowledge and insight; HE thinks he's great- he's not. Go to anyone else and you'll be better off. Please.