A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Francis Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Orthopedic Surgeons.