A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Francis Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Surgeons.