A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Faber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Faber MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Faber practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Faber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.