A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Faber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Faber MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Faber practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Faber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Denver Endocrinologists.