A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fabric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fabric is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabric
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fabric Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fabric, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabric graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabric has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Fabric MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Fabric practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fabric has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Fabric practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.