A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fabric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fabric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fabric, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabric graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Fabric has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Fabric MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Fabric practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fabric has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Fabric practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.