A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Falchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Falchuk is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Falchuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Falchuk graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Falchuk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Herbert Falchuk MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Falchuk practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Falchuk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Falchuk practices Internal Medicine near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Brookline Internists.