A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Farr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farr
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Farr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Farr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farr graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Farr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Daniel Farr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Farr practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Farr has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Farr practices Ophthalmology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Ophthalmologists.