A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Farr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Farr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farr graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Farr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Daniel Farr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Farr practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Farr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Farr practices Ophthalmology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Ophthalmologists.