Dr. Kenneth Farr MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Bluffton, SC

3.0

February 15th, 2016
Worst experience getting an appointment - ever!
Waited 1 1/2 months for an appointment with Dr. Farr due to a severe eye problem. Dr. Farr cancelled, then offered to schedule an appointment in yet another month (2 1/2 months total wait). When I made my initial appointment I offered to accept any time that was free as the result of a cancellation. Yet, as a new patient I could not get any reasonable appointment. The office did nothing to help with the scheduling. All-in-all, the worst experience I have ever had getting in to see an MD.

June 10th, 2015
Excellent doctor
He did a great job on my cataract surgery. Very pleasant staff also.e

April 13th, 2015
Very Displeased Patient
This doctor is only it in for the money. He can care less about his patients. His office claims that there is a 90 Day warranty on surgery that he performs that he NEVER advises of. I have a better warranty on my washing machine. He leads you to believe that he cares but after the check clears he doesn't know your name . Any mis-communication is the patents fault or- never his or his staff. It becomes your responsibility to ask him the right questions not his responsibility as a doctor to offer the right answers. Wish I never had this procedure done because I now have mono vision and need to wear glasses more now than I did before the procedure. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM!

July 12th, 2014
Uncaring
Overbooks and rushes through patients. Does more "guess" work than have actual knowledge. I saw him several times and regret I wasted my time. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor. My vision is worse than before. I'd NEVER return to him or recommend him.

August 15th, 2013
Engages in Balance Billing which is illegal
This office charges medicare patients a $300 fee not billed for cataract surgery stating that its to make up for medicare paying less than they want. On the cost form they give you its listed as additional tests (not covered by insurance). This is illegal both with medicare and the insurance companies that handle part C.

June 10th, 2013
Very good eye Dr. Very knowledgeable. He performed LASIK on one of my eyes & is very thorough with my check-ups.