A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Farrell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Farrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Farrell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Farrell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Farrell practices Anesthesiology near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Elmo, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Cloud Anesthesiologists.