A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Farrimond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Farrimond, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrimond graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Farrimond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrimond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Farrimond practice?
Dr. Kenneth Farrimond practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.