A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Farrimond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Farrimond, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrimond graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Farrimond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lester Farrimond MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Farrimond practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Farrimond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Farrimond practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.