A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Farris, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Farris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Pendleton Mem Meth Hosp, New Orleans, La
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Barton Farris MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Farris practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Farris has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Farris practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Pathologists.