A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Feingold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Feingold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Richard Feingold MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Feingold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Feingold practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Rafael, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.