A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Felder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Felder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Felder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Felder graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Felder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Felder MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Felder practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Felder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Felder practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.