Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Felder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Felder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felder
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Felder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Felder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Felder graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Felder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Felder MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Felder practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Felder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Felder practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.