Dr. Kenneth Feuer MD Patient Reviews

no change

September 26th, 2016
I have been a patient for several years. They have yet to figure out what is wrong!!!! Feuer is the most pretentious person I have encountered. God forbid his time is so valuable & the patient should wait 40 min to have calls disconnected. To talks down to his patients & acts as if he is speaking to a child vs an adult. No return calls & wait weeks for test results. That I then got told were in days prior. Oh & his family runs the office do don't expect anything different from them.

February 17th, 2016
This man is the RUDEST most self centered doctor I ever met! He has bad bedside manner and is more interested in making money than your health! AVOID him at all costs

December 8th, 2015
We (my husband and I ) have been patients of Dr. Feuer for over 20 years. As far as we are concerned he is the best Dr. we have had. He's always right on with a diagnosis and is a truly compassionate Doctor. If we've ever had to wait it was because he was tending to an emergency which happens in his field.

November 24th, 2015
Misleading facts. Did surgery when it wasn't needed and didn't reveal costs of the procedure .

June 24th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Feuer for 25 years. I would not trust my health to anyone else. He treats ME, not just my disease.

June 23rd, 2015
Staff is extremely helpful and concerned about patient's well being. The wait time was fairly accurate. I would definitely recommend Dr. Feuer to my friends and family. A concerned doctor.

June 23rd, 2015
A Wonderful Doctor he saved my life.

June 9th, 2015
For me, he was of no help, and caused many headaches.
I hope Dr. Feuer helps whoever might be reading this, and I am sorry to be so bitter but I just can't hold it in. Good luck to all those out there suffering from GI and abdominal illness.

April 22nd, 2015
I went to dr Feuer previously and the waits were bad but nothing like they are now. Plus while I think he can be a nice person he has been completely condescending to me recently. In fact at my last appointment he was not only condescending but also flat out rude. I think he can be good for an uncomplicated patient with very easy black and white problems but I don't think he is good for anyone with more difficult to diagnose issues. He is just too busy. Plus he doesn't like patients to read anything on the Internet so they can ask informed questions. I was repeatedly chastise for reading so I could ask informed questions. Oh and my waits average abut an hour in the waiting room and 30-45 minutes more in the examining room.

February 4th, 2015
Avoid this Facility at All Cost!
As other reviews have stated, stay far far away! I have never received such poor treatment and lack of attention to detail as I did at the Central Florida Gastroenterology office of Dr. Kenneth Feuer. From sloppy office staff, poor sanitation, lack of communication, and just general disorganization I would recommend others to look for alternative care in the Orlando area than the office on Turkey Lake. I waited over an hour to be seen and was left in a patient room for forty minutes with no attention or check in. This was after a verbal disagreement between the receptionist and the CNA as to who were the next patients in line in the waiting area. To which they took the gentleman who arrived ten minutes after I did and just got done filling out his registration on the iPad. (Already after my scheduled appointment time) While on the topic of the iPad for registration I had to fill it out while it was plugged into the wall behind the administration counter. People were checking in/out while I'm standing there putting in any symptoms I have experienced. In addition, the iPad was not sanitized and was greasy-GROSS. This is absolutely repulsive for a specialist office to be operated in such a sloppy manor. I will look for alternative care in the Orlando area and would advise others to look for options beyond the Central Florida Gastroenterology office of Dr. Kenneth Feuer The nurse Sarah and doctor assistant Jason are pleasant, its unfortunate that they have to cope with the rest of the disorganization of this facility. The doctor has no respect for his patients time or concerns about how his office and general operation is perceived. It looks like they will continue to lose patients and just black list them, rather than listen to honest feedback that needs to be addressed.

January 27th, 2015
Dirty Office, Poor Customer Service, Long Waits, and Terrible Retention
I have never seen such a dirty and unorganized operation in my life. Avoid.

October 2nd, 2014
Past Patient
Used Dr. Feuer for several yrs but noticed that he was less professional and less respectful of my time than other doctors. While waiting for a procedure to be done by Dr. Feurer in their outpatient clinic I observed how he treated nurses and patients compared to other doctors. Also, asked the nurses who were the best GI doctors in their opinion--it wasn't him. Overall conclusion--he was not the GI specialist I wanted if I had something seriously wrong.