A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fields, Naples Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fields, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Fields has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Fields MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Fields practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fields has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Fields practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Dermatologists and Naples Internists.