Best Dermatologist show details Best Dermatologist
by Aimee on Feb 9th, 2015

Very knowledgeable! Dr. Fields can keep your skin looking great and more youthful! Try the PRP Treatment...nothing short of miraculous!

Great experience show details Great experience
by Julie on Aug 28th, 2014

I am very happy I discovered Dr. Fields. I have been suffering with skin issues for many years and have seen many doctors. Dr. Fields was the first doctor with a diagnosis for my condition and a treatment to relieve my symptoms. I would not hesitate to refer friends and family. This is an extremely professional office with a very helpful and friendly staff.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
Aug 16th, 2014

Awesome! The best exam I've ever had. Dr. Fields is a very kind, gentle and truly brilliant doctor. I'm thankful I found him. Super nice staff too. Very friendly office.

Awesome show details Awesome
Jul 10th, 2014

The best cosmetic procedure I 've ever had. This doctor is an artist. I am very happy.

awesome Doctor! show details awesome Doctor!
Jul 10th, 2014

Great experience. Very competent doctor with superior bedside manner. I will definitely refer friends and family to this doctor. Friendly staff too.

May 31st, 2014

Appts schd every 15 minutes, and that's all the time you get. Took 2 wks to get apt, even with a direct referral from another MD for poss infectious skin disorder. 2 visits, not even close to comprehensive exam, no testing or treatment, did not explain his "diagnosis", wasn't given time to ask questions. Would NOT refer anyone to this practice.

Mar 20th, 2013

If you want cosmetic procedures go to another doctor.