Dr. Kenneth Fischer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Fischer?

July 15th, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever visited.

October 4th, 2015

Something not right with him.

Stay away from this money hungry dinosaur. He spent less than five minutes with my mom. He argued with me that he only see's patients in the exam room alone. I explained that she would not remember what he did or talked about so I need to be with her. He told me he will write it down. I got a bad feeling about him and didn't let him get near her. If a doctor won't let a family member or caretaker be in the exam room then you should walk out. We still received a bill for the appointment and full exam. We will not pay it! Beware.

June 16th, 2015

Per

I went in to see Dr Fischer for pain in my feet. He had me undress and put on a paper gown. Dr Fischer then told me he needs to do a complete physical. He felt my breasts.. I told him again I was there for my feet. He told me I need to let him Finnish his exam. He then did a gynecological exam with his hand while putting a finger in my rectum. I was in tears. He quickly told me to get dressed and make another appointment because he was running late. I didn't even see him on my way out. There wasn't anybody at ther Front desk to even speak to about why he did what he did. I don't think I would even be able to talk because I was so shaken up and crying.

February 3rd, 2015

Best dr ever for my family wouldn't have anyone else!!!!always available very caring&kind. Remarkable man

June 14th, 2012

He's Only in It for the Money

Dr. Fischer only cares about two things: himself and money. If you are late more than one minute, he kicks you out of his office so he can go do a depo for one of his expert witnessing gigs. While he may be an excellent doctor, you would never know it, because he spends about two minutes with you and then he is on to the next patient, of course billing you and the insurance company for the max.

March 28th, 2012

It's Only a Brain, doc.

Dr. Fischer is a competent enough doctor. If only his staff was competent enough to work at a movie theatre. Unfriendly, reticent, unmoving and inflexible. Dr. Fischer is your typical egotistical, old guy, old school doctor who isn't really there for you. but then again, it's only my brain.

March 8th, 2011

He was probably a good physician at one time, but is now probably too old to be practicing anymore.

April 12th, 2010

Office Staff need training

Dr. Fischer explained his diagnosis clearly. However, his staff were not customer friendly. The receptionist could have been more inviting (a smile goes a long way) and, although I had been informed by my insurnce carrier that Dr. Fischer was in their network, the other office assistant advised that I would have to pay up front, which I did. Then, following the consultatin with the doctor, the office assistant was reluctanat fo fill out the insurance claim form. My overall rating would have been better, except for the poor attitude of the office staff.

February 14th, 2010

indicated wrong diagnosis.

Dr. Kenneth C. Fischer does not listen nor indicated the right catastrophic diagnosis.

July 31st, 2016