A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Fisher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Fisher practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Fisher practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.