A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Fisher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Fisher practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Fisher practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.