A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Fisher practice?
Dr. Kenneth Fisher practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.