Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Fisher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Fisher practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Fisher practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.