Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Fisher practice?
Dr. Kenneth Fisher practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.