A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Fitzpatrick MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick practices Urology near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA.
See West Chester Urologists.