A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Fitzpatrick MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick practices Urology near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Coatesville Urologists.