A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Fitzpatrick MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick practices Urology near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Coatesville Urologists.