Otolaryngologists
6565 N Charles St
Ste 601
Towson, MD 21204
410-821-5151
Locations and availability (3)

Jan 22nd, 2014

My son has had several ear infections (6), within the past year, so we decided to see Dr. Fletcher. The office was great, all the tests that needed to be done to accurately diagnose my sons problems were completed in one visit. After the results were looked over by Dr. Fletcher, it was determined that my son needed tubes and an adenoidectomy. The ease of setting up the surgical appointment was great as well. Before, during, and after the surgery, all of the procedures were thoroughly explained to us and were made sure we had no misunderstandings. My son came home a few hours after the procedure and he acted like nothing had even happened that morning. I must say Dr. Fletcher and his associates are the BEST around. I can't say thank you enough.

Apr 1st, 2012

One of the best ENT's around. He is so caring and smart and goes above and beyond to help. See him if you need a good ENT. You won't be disappointed

Aug 17th, 2011

I saw Dr. Fletcher for a minor problem with my vocal chords. He was amazing!! His patience, bedside manner and most importantly a great treatment were all top notch. I would reccomend Dr. Fletcher to anyone.