Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Follett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Follett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Follett, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Follett graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Follett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Follett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Follett practice?
Dr. Kenneth Follett practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Omaha Surgeons.