A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Follett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Follett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Follett, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Follett graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Follett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Allen Follett MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Follett practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Follett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Follett practices Neurological Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Neurological Surgeons.