A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fortgang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortgang
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fortgang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fortgang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortgang graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fortgang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Fortgang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Fortgang practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fortgang has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Fortgang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Highland Beach, FL.