A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fortgang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fortgang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortgang graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fortgang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Fortgang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Fortgang practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fortgang has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Fortgang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Highland Beach, FL.