Dr. Kenneth Francis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Francis?

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Lovee Dr. Francis and his staff! My body looks awesome!!! 😊😊

Posted on March 8th, 2016

The receptionist may be rude sometimes.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Excellent experience. They made me feel right at home.

face lift

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Had two face lifts done by Dr. Francis. He is professional, caring and extremely adept at what he does. Have received nothing butcomplements about how well I look. Those comments that disagree with mine probably would have had problems no matter who they went to

Cosmetician

Posted on October 15th, 2014

He is the best!! Had my Brazilian Butt fat transfer done by Dr. Francis and after having 2 kids my body was a mess but, he reshaped me and gave me the body I always wanted!!! I love him!!! Anela and his team are super cool people and they care about you and what you look like after. That was very important to me! I had to feel comfortable with my doctor. I would highly reccomended him.

An honest surgeon

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Francis is impeccably ethical in his practice, which is the most important thing you need from a plastic surgeon. There are certainly those who are not. I’m not just referring to famous cases of taking advantage of a troubled soul, like a Michael Jackson. A good surgeon, like Dr. Francis, is honest about what can and cannot be done but will try to do his best for you. I went to him after an irresponsible, albeit well-known, surgeon performed procedures of excessive tightening and placement of an oversized custom medpor implant that, due to its poorly conceived design, assaulted soft tissue. The implant was well integrated over the course of seven years and very difficult to remove, but Dr. Francis did. Other surgeons turned their back on me, not wanting to tackle another surgeon’s errors. Eleven years earlier Dr. Francis also successfully treated me for an acute infection of another implant and effectively saved my life. Don’t waste time, go with the best.

Posted on November 8th, 2017