A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Franckowiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Franckowiak graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Franckowiak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Franckowiak DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Franckowiak practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Franckowiak has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Franckowiak practices Emergency Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Pontiac Emergency Physicians.