A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fried is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fried, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fried has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Steven Fried MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Fried practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fried has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Fried practices Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.