Dr. Kenneth Friedman Is this you?

Great doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Saved my life

Posted on February 24th, 2011

In 2006, I had a episode of atrial Fibrillation. Of course, I didn't know what it was. My heart was racing about to jump out of my chest. I went to Johnston Memorial and was admitted. Dr Friedman saw me in the morning and got my heart beating correctly again. Did a stress test and heart catherization. He got me on the correct medicine and dose. Five years later I am doing great, stopped smoking and see him once a year. This guy is great.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent

Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.