Dr. Kenneth Friedman Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2011

Great doctor

February 24th, 2011

Saved my life

In 2006, I had a episode of atrial Fibrillation. Of course, I didn't know what it was. My heart was racing about to jump out of my chest. I went to Johnston Memorial and was admitted. Dr Friedman saw me in the morning and got my heart beating correctly again. Did a stress test and heart catherization. He got me on the correct medicine and dose. Five years later I am doing great, stopped smoking and see him once a year. This guy is great.

May 4th, 2015