A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fulp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fulp, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulp graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fulp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Fulp DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Fulp practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fulp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Fulp practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.