Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Barron
Dr. Kenneth Barron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Barron is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center and Los Angeles Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Barron has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Kenneth Barron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Srinivas Sarma
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Paul Perch
General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Thoracic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi21