A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Barron, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Barron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth George Barron MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Barron practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Barron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Barron practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons.