Dr. Kenneth Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Smith?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 4th, 2016

Dr. Smith was very personable and gave me his time and attention. He really listened to my questions and answered them completely. I felt very comfortable with him.

May 31st, 2016

Dr. Smith was the surgeon who took care of my emergency gall bladder surgery. Due to prior extreme bad experience, I had off the chain fear regarding hospitals & especially surgery. Dr. Smith, he is an angel. I mean that LITERALLY. Not only did he introduce me to the entire surgery time prior to surgery, his team acknowledged what had happened to me previously in surgery, exclaimed their regret & apologized stating, "no one should have to go through that but you're on our watch now & you're safe!" They all spoke to me with such conviction, I felt as at ease as anyone could. The after care was beyond exceptional. He is soft spoken, looks you in the eye, is gentle like a butterfly & truly one of the most impressive, genuinely caring human beings I've ever had the pleasure of being introduced to! The man actually accepted a hug from me. If he's your surgeon, you're in the greatest hands you could ask for.

May 7th, 2016

Referring MD

Ken Smith is an outstanding Surgical expert. Send many patients to him

February 6th, 2015

He told my husband he would come talk to him after the surgery and he never did. We waited 2.5 hours for him to come talk to us after the surgery and he never showed. We asked for a phone call the next day and he never called. He obviously could care less about me as a patient and just cares about the money.

December 6th, 2013

Great Doctor!

My mom was very sick and in pain. Dr. Smith took excellent care of her. He fixed the problem and we are all grateful for his skill and caring manor. We highly recomend Dr. Smith.

August 29th, 2017