A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilhelm
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilhelm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilhelm graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wilhelm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth George Wilhelm MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Wilhelm practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm practices Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.