A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilhelm graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wilhelm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilhelm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans