A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilhelm
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilhelm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilhelm graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wilhelm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth George Wilhelm MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Wilhelm practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm practices Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.