A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gabriel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gabriel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Gabriel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gabriel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Gabriel practices Anesthesiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Anesthesiologists.