A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gaddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gaddis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gaddis, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaddis graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gaddis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Gaddis MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Gaddis practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gaddis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Gaddis practices Neurology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Thibodaux, LA.
See Baton Rouge Neurologists.