A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gainer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gainer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gainer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gainer graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gainer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Gainer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Gainer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gainer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Gainer practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Martins Ferry, OH.
See Martins Ferry Ophthalmologists and Martins Ferry Pediatric Specialists.