General Practitioners, Ophthalmologist (eyes), Pathologist, Pediatrician, Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile
222 N 5th St
Ste 201
Martins Ferry, OH 43935
740-633-6671
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Overall, smart with no personality  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2014

His bedside manner could use some work... He is working with children and he never smiles or interacts. He is very smart and I trust him but there are times I feel like he doesn't listen to the parent or even act like I am in the room. The plus is we have never had to wait and it's easy to get an appt.

|  We Love Dr. Gainer  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

I was taking my boys to a different eye dr. Wanted a second opinion and decided on Dr. Gainer. Dr. Gainer has saved my son's vision. He is 6 and for the first time is seeing 20/20 through his glasses. In the year that we have been going to Dr. Gainer my son has made AMAZING improvement. I reccomend Dr. Gainer to everyone with kids.

|  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr gainer is one of the best pediatric eye Dr I have taken my daughter to. We've been to many dr's anr specialists at Akron children's hospital and they couldn't figure out the problem with her eye. Dr gainer doesn't give just a generic diagnosis like a lot of Dr's in this area. He is thorough and enjoys what he does.

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2010

Best pediatric ophthalmolgist in the tri state area.

|  Do not advise using this doctor  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2008

Surgery was performed on my son when he was three, he is now nine and has more problems than he did before surgery.