Ophthalmologist (eyes), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Overall, smart with no personality show details Overall, smart with no personality
Apr 8th, 2014

His bedside manner could use some work... He is working with children and he never smiles or interacts. He is very smart and I trust him but there are times I feel like he doesn't listen to the parent or even act like I am in the room. The plus is we have never had to wait and it's easy to get an appt.

We Love Dr. Gainer show details We Love Dr. Gainer
Apr 9th, 2012

I was taking my boys to a different eye dr. Wanted a second opinion and decided on Dr. Gainer. Dr. Gainer has saved my son's vision. He is 6 and for the first time is seeing 20/20 through his glasses. In the year that we have been going to Dr. Gainer my son has made AMAZING improvement. I reccomend Dr. Gainer to everyone with kids.

Oct 27th, 2011

Dr gainer is one of the best pediatric eye Dr I have taken my daughter to. We've been to many dr's anr specialists at Akron children's hospital and they couldn't figure out the problem with her eye. Dr gainer doesn't give just a generic diagnosis like a lot of Dr's in this area. He is thorough and enjoys what he does.

Aug 18th, 2010

Best pediatric ophthalmolgist in the tri state area.

Do not advise using this doctor show details Do not advise using this doctor
Aug 26th, 2008

Surgery was performed on my son when he was three, he is now nine and has more problems than he did before surgery.