A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gaines, FAHA, MBA, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Gaines has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Gaines FAHA, MBA, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Gaines practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gaines has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Gaines practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Neurologists.