A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Galang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Galang, Physiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Galang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Galang graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Galang MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Galang practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Galang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Galang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Physiatrists.