A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gale is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gale, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gale graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Edgar Gale MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Gale practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gale has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Gale practices Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.