Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Gale
Dr. Kenneth Gale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 68 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Gale is affiliated with Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse, SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital and Crouse Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Gale has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kenneth Gale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Omar Rashid
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Syracuse, NY 0.24 mi11
Dr. Susan Hammond
General Surgery, General Practice
Syracuse, NY 0.24 mi39
Dr. Matthew Mcdonald
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Syracuse, NY 0.32 mi12