A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gallup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gallup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gallup, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallup graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Gallup has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Raynor Gallup MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Gallup practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gallup has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Gallup practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Pulmonologists.