A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gantz
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gantz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gantz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gantz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Barry Gantz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Gantz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gantz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Gantz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Cardiologists.