A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gantz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gantz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gantz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Barry Gantz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Gantz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gantz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Gantz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley Heights, NJ and Bayonne, NJ.
See Millburn Internists and Millburn Cardiologists.