A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Garay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Garay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Garay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Garay graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Fred Garay MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Garay practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Garay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Garay practices Otolaryngology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See Jersey City Otolaryngologists.