A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Garay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Garay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garay
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Garay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Garay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Garay graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Fred Garay MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Garay practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Garay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Garay practices Otolaryngology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See Jersey City Otolaryngologists.