A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Garrett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Garrett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from New York University.
Dr. Garrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Garrett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Garrett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Garrett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newfoundland, NJ and Pompton Plains, NJ.
See Wayne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.