A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Garrett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from New York University.
Dr. Garrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Garrett practice?
Dr. Kenneth Garrett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.