A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Garrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Garrod, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrod
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Garrod, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrod graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Garrod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- BOCA RATON O.P. SURGERY & LASER CTR.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Garrod MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Garrod practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Garrod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Garrod practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons and Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons.