Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Garrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Garrod, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrod
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Garrod, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrod graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garrod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- BOCA RATON O.P. SURGERY & LASER CTR.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Garrod MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Garrod practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Garrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Garrod practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons and Boca Raton Surgeons.