Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Miserable doctor show details Miserable doctor
May 13th, 2015

i would never recommend this Doctor to anyone I know. He's just miserable & his assistant is just like him. I don't care if he's good at what he does. There are plenty of doctors out there that are good at what they do & have a personality to match. Never will be returning.

Apr 16th, 2015

Rude, and too quick to CUT!

Oct 9th, 2012

I came in with a Dupuytren's contracture the doctor went over all my options and we decided to have him do the Needle Aponeurotomy. He and his staff were professional and courteous. Even with the follow up visits he spent time with me. I never felt he was in a rush to cut the visit short.

Aug 28th, 2012

totally competent and professional

Mar 2nd, 2012

I made an appointment with this doctor months and months ago.My insurance primary is medecare and my secondary is through local union #3 which magnacare pays the secondary.The bills get sent directly to medecare and medecare sends the secondary bill to magnacare who pays the 20%.A few days before i had to go to the doctor his office calls and says the want the money up front for the secondary.Not giving me much of a chance to get another appointment with another doctor.This is an unfair practice not to mention how thse people treat union members.

Doctor's Response

I understand this patients frustration. However, office policy is to bill secondary insurances in the beginning of the year if the patient cannot document Medicare deductible coverage. . The rating included patient care issues with aa overall average score of 1. The complaints were about billing policy only. It is an unfair rating and should not be used with the bias and prejudice of this reviewer.

Jan 1st, 2011

I had cut a nerve in my thumb and Dr. Garrod repaired it. I recovered completely. He and his office were great. I would recommend him highly.

Nov 17th, 2010

I had a very good experience and highly recommend this Dr. and his office.

May 7th, 2010

I had a great experience with this physician and his office.