Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Geiger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geiger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geiger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Geiger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Geiger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- Sonoma Valley Hosp, Sonoma, Ca
- Petaluma Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Geiger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Geiger practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Geiger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Geiger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Orthopedic Surgeons.