A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Geller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geller
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Geller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Geller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Geller MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Geller practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Geller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Geller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ripon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Berlin, WI.
See Ripon Cardiologists.