A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Geller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geller
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Geller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Geller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Geller MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Geller practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Geller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Cardiologists.