A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Geller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Geller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Geller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Geller MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Geller practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Geller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Geller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ripon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Berlin, WI.
See Ripon Cardiologists.