Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershengorn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gershengorn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Brookline Internists and Brookline Cardiologists.