Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gershengorn
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gershengorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershengorn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gershengorn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Gershengorn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Cardiologists.